- 3,30 pounds of Roast
- Fry the flavors with oil and butter;
- Add meat and brown it well over medium heat;
- Put the lid on, lower the heat and cook slowly, stirring often the roast;
- When the it begin to dry, add the white wine little by little it evaporates; the meat cooking time is about 1 / 2 hour 3 / 4 of an hour;
- Cooked meat, let it cool off from the pot;
- Cook the beans in the sauce the roast;
- Cut the meat into sliced thin enough, add it in the pan with the beans and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.